Hello PHQIX user community --
Have you used recorded video messages (e.g. YouTube, Vimeo, etc.) to communicate with staff or stakeholders about your QI activities? If so, I'd love to hear from you about your experience.
I'm working with an agency that would like to develop a series of QI videos. The series will include general training videos (e.g., QI 101 and tools) plus other agency-specific videos (e.g., history of QI in the agency, current culture, etc.).
Examples might include:
- Onboarding information for new employees
- Overview or summary from a completed QI project
- Orientation for QI team/council members
- Messages to stakeholders (e.g., board of health, community, internal partners) about new, completed or ongoing QI activities
- "Just in Time" orientation for QI activities such as initiating a new QI project
Based on your experience:
- Was video an effective method to communicate with staff?
- What went well?
- What would you do differently next time?
- How did you evaluate staff satisfaction or effectiveness of the videos?
- Is there anything else I should know about using video to communicate with staff/stakeholders?
Thanks in advance for your input!