We are pleased to offer the following incentives for each QI Initiative that is submitted and approved for posting to the Public Health Quality Improvement Exchange:
- An official letter of recognition (with the PHQIX, NNPHI, and RWJF logos) will be sent to the submitter and an administrator of your choice. Your work will also be highlighted in social media and shared with the larger PHQIX community through Quality Matters, our monthly newsletter.
- An AMA-style citation in phqix.org so that others can reference the submission in bibliographies.
- The potential for the QI Initiative to appear as a “Weekly Highlighted Initiative,” which is featured in the site news section and on the homepage.
Other potential benefits include:
- Receiving feedback from Expert Panel Members and/or PHQIX users on a QI Initiative.
- Potential to be awarded a one-on-one consultant session with an Expert Panel Member.
- Entry into periodic drawings to support conference attendance and training opportunities.